4/10/2010

Fake gadget 01





I made the gadget that does not use pedometer.
Maybe we can use this to present our game on Friday.I'm trying to connect this to a button, so that when it's pushed, I makes a sound.


Problem with this method:

Way too sensitive and the status (hunter/target) changes so rapidly.
If we use a pedometer, since it needs to wait for several seconds to calculate the footsteps per time, each change in status (hunter/target) won't be so quick.

Big and too fragile.



Really, tell me, if this is a bad idea,
or, if you know any better way to do this.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great, but I cannot get the video to work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really!?
    It works fine for me.
    I will check with other people.

    Thank you for notifying.

    Junki

    ReplyDelete

Followers