4/24/2010

Homework for next week

* Blog: How (if) the dimensions helped you

* Send me video + photo (a 1024x768 photo with game title, 1 sentence gameplay, URL, team) before Tuesday

* Email me a picture of your dots 

* Start working on your game

* Report progress on your website


Hey guys, Shaun here. I thought I'd post the homework for next week on the blog. So we've already started working on our games, awesome, and progress has been reported on out website, awesome again.

As for the video and photo with the information, well the picture won't take long, but does anyone have an idea for the video? Alex seems to be the most adept at animation for it, but it's a lot of work to do in 2 days so I don't want to push it on him.

Oh and does anyone have an idea about dot point 3 ><>

And dot point one, well I guess whoever goes through their points first could just make a new post and then everyone else can just edit it and add theirs to the end?


Anyway I guess comment here on what you think or give me a text,

-Shaun.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that by "video" he means the one we have already done. As for the picture, I'll try do it tonight with Chris (different Chris) and his camera, I'll try to upload it aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh right my mistake, but hurrah for another dot point biting the dust!

    ReplyDelete

Followers