5/02/2010

Mini Game Idea

Hey guys, I've already told you about this but I thought a good idea for one of the small deciding games (like the count the dots game) would be one with simple equations, but the numbers are replaced with animals and the number is equal to the number of legs the animal has (so cow + chicken would be 4+2). This one shouldn't take me too long to program and I'm looking for 2 more game ideas if anyone has any.

And Alex next time you've got some spare time could you please make me some animal heads? If you can find the time text me and I'll give you the information on the dimensions that I worked under. Oh and also some dots in the same style. 

If I finish the animal algebra game then I'll change the dots game so it can render more dots and they will be placed randomly. I've found that it is possible to use a transparent image in Java and I can ask it to give me the window dimensions and create a random integer between 1 and the width and 1 and the height to create coordinates. I'd really like to get around to doing this but I want to finish the other mini games first, just wanted to let everyone know that it's possible.

EDIT: Hey I was thinking that if we get the time we should make this blog look pretty :) 

I hope everyone had a good weekend :D

-Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers