5/15/2010

New program

Hey guys, this post is directed at The Lexinator:

When you have the time could I get 3 images from you with the following specs?

The first one's a splash screen for when it loads. I suppose something with the title, Team N and maybe a nice graphic would be awesome.

The second and third one's are both screens to let the player know who is the hunter, player 1 or player 2. As long as it's big and obvious who the hunter is it's cool.

And that's it!

All of them should be 1024x768 pixels, or whatever your screen resolution is please :)


Once I've git them I'll plug them into the program and it should be good to go once I've added a title menu.


-Shaun

1 comment:

  1. Easy, but I guess you mean Team M not Team N :P
    I can get it done very quickly, I've just got to think of an idea that would suit the whole theme of the game. Maybe a stitched up thing? since this is a teddy bear.

    ReplyDelete

Followers